All Church activities for Sunday, December 18 are cancelled.
The weather forecast has a 50% chance of snow Saturday night, with an accompanying possibility of icy roads. Even if your roads are clear, the church’s steep driveway becomes dangerous to drive on with a thin layer of ice.
What made us decide to cancel church, however, are the projected wind-chill temperatures along with the forecasted possibility of snow and ice. Temperatures are expected to be below zero for Sunday morning.
Please stay home and keep warm. If you must go out, 2:00 to 3:00 PM Sunday is projected to be the warmest hour of the day, with a wind-chill temperature of a balmy 12 degrees!